- Clean enclosures & help feed the animals at the wildlife reintroduction center.
- Help with planting and harvesting at the sanctuary plantation.
- General help at the sanctuary, write materials for the information center, making signs, wildlife nesting boxes / salt blocks etc.
- Help the team to feed, wash & groom the elephants
- Visit local schools with our education team & help with English classes.
- Learn about our projects, as well as about local culture – visit a tribal “sacred spirit forest”.
- Lunch picnic at the Sanctuary base camp, swimming at a secret rainforest waterfall
- Participate in community litter cleaning operations at local village.
Age: 18 years old and over Requirments :fieldwork skills & fair fitness level, Suitable season: All seasons Contribution: small donation to cover daily expenses & . please contact us for more info
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What do I need to pack in preparation for hikes and forest visits?
Where is the Mondulkiri Sanctuary and how to get there?
Why should I choose to visit the Mondulkiri Sanctuary?
How will my money go towards conservation?
Do I need to book in advance?
Where do I book and how do I pay?
- Comfortable footwear for hiking ( your shoes might get wet while crossing rivers).
- Swimming clothes and towel or sarong
- Light, long sleeved clothing to wear during the day (best to wear clothes that you don’t mind getting dirty).
- A hat and sun protection. Insect repellent. Rain coat or poncho. Torch. Camera.
- A few changes of day clothes. Warm clothes and socks to wear at night. A flashlight.
- Transportation to the sanctuary, basic accomodation on or off site, 3 meals per day and water are provided. You can bring additional snack foods.